At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
What we're obsessive about:
- Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems: We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
Working as a key member of the team, the Delivery Analyst III will execute on the vision set by the Product Management group and own and drive the development of new products, manage internal strategic projects focused on corporate value, and deliver Payroc’s leading payments technology platform to organizations most strategic partners and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Accomplishes IT staff results by planning, monitoring
- Some initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Takes full ownership of the Implementation project from initiation to close; accountable for ensuring the ultimate success of the project.
- Work effectively with team members to improve the quality of service delivery.
- Partner with and provide expertise to internal Payroc departments during the development/deployment of new, platform features, and supporting processes.
- Experience within the payments industry would be ideal.
- 1-2 years of software Business Analysis, Product Management, and Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills – written, oral, presentation
- Working with external clients on technical projects & initiatives would be ideal
- Functional and technical design skills
- Haver a basic understanding of Project Management skillsets
- Largely self-directed after work is assigned
- Some knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices
- Experience or familiarity with a variety of business functions including Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, and professional services considered a definite plus