At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
What we're obsessive about:
- Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems: We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
Working as a key member of the team, the Delivery Manager II will execute on the vision set by the Product Management group and own and drive the development of new products, manage internal strategic projects focused on corporate value, and deliver Payroc’s leading payments technology platform to organizations most strategic partners and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Delivery Manager II supporting Payroc’s cross-functional project teams for complex product launches and projects with company-wide impact.
- Acts as a resource to unblock and enable the whole team.
- Manages risk in collaborations with other teams
- Takes full ownership of project implementation project from Initiation to delivery; accountable for ensuring the ultimate success of the project.
- Build and manage master project plans and supporting artifacts encompassing resource requirements, business/stakeholder/solutions requirements, dependencies, timelines, milestones, and success criteria as necessary to deliver on the promised business value.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional/cross-channel business and engineering teams to hit specific timelines and deliverables.
- Proactively manage internal and external relationships with senior stakeholders with business unit dependencies on the program outcome. Manage and balance business stakeholders’ schedules, costs, and scope.
- Ensure all project resources (staff, time, and budget) and requirements are thoughtfully developed, clearly identified, and agreed upon, and that the project tracks to critical objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Be the hub of organizing, professional cross-functional teams.
- Work with team members to improve the quality of service delivery.
- Coordinate with various constituencies, including management and business owners, to define, implement, and track key success metrics.
- Identify, assign, and track required tasks for the successful completion of the project.
- Develop/deliver executive updates and for senior leadership teams and groups.
- Take full ownership of the Implementation project from initiation to close; accountable for ensuring the ultimate success of the project.
- Reduces complexity of projects/services/processes complexity to drive efficiency
- Instrumental in improving team efficiency.
- Experience within the payments industry would be ideal.
- Project Management skillset and experience
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices
- Behavioural- Development a plus
- 3-5 years of Product Management or Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills – written, oral, presentation
- Professional consulting experience working on technical projects a plus
- A management style that drives results
- Functional and technical design skills
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external team members and stakeholders
- Experience or familiarity with a variety of business functions including Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, and professional services considered plus