At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
What we're obsessive about:
- Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems:
We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
The role is required to take a leadership position within the Help Desk team and ensure that our clients are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of developing, improving and managing all procedures related to the resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk functions. The individual will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level, and through training and coaching of the help desk team. We’re looking for someone that believes learning and continuous improvement are primary responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- ● Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level as needed on Mac, PC and mobile devices, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, etc.
- ● Monitor technology support queues to ensure adequate coverage for tickets.
- ● Manage the processing of incoming support requests via both telephone and the support portal to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- ● Serve as initial point of contact for escalation issues to ensure efficient communication and resolution.
- ● Ensure tickets and service requests are kept up to date, completed and closed in a quick and efficient manner.
- ● Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future complications.
- ● Assess and recommend need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends.
- ● Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs (classes, help sheets, usage guides, FAQ, etc.) to increase staff computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- ● Track and analyze trends in support requests and generate statistical reports.
- ● Identify and recommend ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- ● Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- ● 3-5 years in a senior role within a Help Desk organization.
- ● 3-5 years detail-oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- ● Practical knowledge of remote assistance programs.
- ● Hands on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /10, Mac OS 10 and Microsoft Office.
- ● Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, Android, iPads and Surface.
- ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- ● Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- ● Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.