At Payroc, we're building the next generation of capabilities that powers our merchant-first ecosystem. The radical and responsible delivery of value is our mandate. We believe that focused and empowered teams can do great things. You'll find that we're a curious, driven, and pragmatic bunch who believe in outcomes over outputs, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
What we're obsessive about:
- Small teams, big things: We'll convey the outcomes our merchants require, provide you with the support and tools to succeed, and then we let you work your magic, with no needless processes to get in your way.
- Develop, grow, thrive: We promote a philosophy where you can develop and grow as an individual and team. We encourage you to approach problems in unique ways, try new techniques, learn from your colleagues and master your craft.
- Real people, real problems: We develop solutions to solve real-world challenges faced by our merchants. Our Team Members collaborate to build the right things the right way. We are curious about how things work, and we believe that sharing ideas and insights leads to better, more innovative products.
The role is required to take a mentor position within the Help Desk team and ensure that our clients receive the appropriate care. This includes contributing to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end-users at the desktop level, taking inter-team issue escalations, and training and coaching clients and teammates. We’re looking for someone that believes learning and continuous improvement are primary responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level as needed on Mac, PC and mobile devices, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, etc.
- Assist with technical escalation within the team when necessary liaison with other functional groups in further escalation.
- Drive knowledge management and user enablement through the creation, update, and distribution of content.
- Lead team project, identifying and communicating risks, milestones, and timelines.
- Ensure tickets and service requests are kept up to date, completed, and closed quickly and efficiently.
- Assess and recommend the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends.
- Identify and recommend ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- 3-5 years in a senior role within a Help Desk organization.
- 3-5 years detail-oriented experience in a Corporate Help Desk environment.
- Practical knowledge of remote assistance programs.
- Hands on experience using and/or troubleshooting Microsoft Windows /10, Mac OS 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with smart phones and tablets such as iPhones, Android, iPads and Surface.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others.